Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP: Vesti za sezonu 2016.

Default MotoGP: Vesti za sezonu 2016.

Kratka pauza od jednog dana kako bi pobednici i gubitnici odagnali mamurluk. Test ide uzivo na BTsport1 i zao mi sto ranije nisam stigao da gledam posto se u kabini pored komentatora smenjuju sefovi timova, mehanicari, ljudi zaduzeni za tehnikalije kako iz timova tako i iz proizvodjaca delova. Glavne novine su povratak Michelina, 17" tockovi i mareli kao snabdevac elektronike. Prvi deo dana vozaci su u glavnom vrteli krugove sa 2015 masinama i miselin gumama a sad pocinju da izlaze sa masinama za narednu sezonu, tj sa mareli ecu-om i senzorima

Inviato dal mio thl 4000
    Last edited by bruyoni; 23rd November 2015 at 20:42. Reason: prelazak "m" u "k"

He who loses control, loses.

BTSport1? Koji je to kanal? De to može da se gleda i jel ima neka repriza.
    - Šta je bilo? Jel ste mu zapisali broj?
    - Ma kakav broj, kad sam izvuko živu glavu!

Pisah preko mobilnog pa prevideo link

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

reprize mislim da nece biti ipak je to 6 sati, krenuli u 11 a sat odbrojava još nekih 20 min. Mozda bude na RU

Ima na RU ~9 Gb. Nije strašno

Prica se da ce se Stoner vratiti na Ducati kao test vozac uz dva tri pojavljivanja na trkama

Inviato dal mio thl 4000

Uf sunce ti jbem, naježio sam se sad! Bruyo, imaš od mene što hoćeš ako se ovo ostvari :-)
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Shankly

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Shankly

Ladno me preteče za par minuta!

Znači da je onaj Brujin aber verovatno istinit.
    - Šta je bilo? Jel ste mu zapisali broj?
    - Ma kakav broj, kad sam izvuko živu glavu!

Znalo se da mu 31. 12. 2015. ističe ugovor pa je VW odlučio da uskoči u igru. Ipak imati bivšeg šampiona kao test vozača je teški bonus. HRC nikada nije dao vremena koja je Stoner vrtio na testovima, dok Takahašijeva i Aojamina jesu, ali ljudi koju su bili pored piste tokom testova i merili, na štopericu, pričali da tera kao fabrički vozači. A i solidno je pomogao Hondi prilikom razvoja nove mašine sa mišelinkama.

iiii... pretekoh sam sebe za koji minut
    Stigao PR iz Dukatija gde se potvrđuje da je Stoner angažovan kao ambasador brenda i test vozač

23 November 2015
    Ducati Corse 2015

Casey Stoner to return to Ducati as brand ambassador and test rider

Ducati Corse is delighted to announce that two-time MotoGP World Champion Casey Stoner will return to the Italian manufacturer next year in the role of brand ambassador and test rider.

Casey Stoner won the 2007 MotoGP World Championship on the Ducati Desmosedici GP with ten wins in eighteen races, results that also helped the Italian manufacturer to clinch the Constructors’ title. Between 2007 and 2010, Casey won a total of 23 races for Ducati.

The 30-year-old Australian from Southport (Queensland), who is widely considered to be one of the fastest and most talented riders ever, will become brand ambassador for the Bologna-based manufacturer and, as part of the agreement, will appear at the 2016 edition of World Ducati Week, scheduled to run from July 1-3. He will also take part in a selected number of MotoGP tests for the Ducati Team next year.

Casey Stoner: “It’s been a great journey with HRC over the last five years, winning the World Championship in 2011 was obviously a high point and I've made many friends and formed lasting relationships along the way. For 2016 I am very excited to announce that I will again be joining the Ducati team! I have so many great memories working with the people and the brand of Ducati and the opportunity to work with them again is something very special. Gigi Dall'Igna has brought with him a new approach and I'm looking forward to assisting the team, Andrea Dovizioso and Andrea Iannone however I can. The Ducati brand and the Ducati fans have been such a big part of my career and my life, so it will be really great to reunite the relationship and start another chapter with this iconic brand.”

Claudio Domenicali (CEO Ducati Motor Holding): “Stoner has always remained in the hearts of all the Ducatisti and I am really pleased that he has decided to come back to our family. Casey has an extraordinary talent and with his experience he will be able to make an important contribution for Gigi and the two Andreas in the development of the Desmosedici MotoGP bike. His presence at WDW 2016 will be a special gift for all the Ducati fans and enthusiasts, who will finally have the opportunity to catch up once again with this great champion who brought the 2007 world title to Borgo Panigale and who won numerous GP races with the Desmosedici GP.”