Thread: Gde sve mogu da se ostave kola?

Default Gde sve mogu da se ostave kola?

On June 13, 2004, at approximately 8:30 AM, Community Volunteer Fire Department's Engine 2 and Ambulance 2 were dispatched to the intersection of Alief-Clodine Road and Metro Boulevard in Southwest Harris County, Texas for the report of a car versus telephone pole.

Upon arrival, the engine company found a vehicle still running, hanging on the telephone wires by its right front tire.

Witnesses reported that the car had been traveling westbound on Alief-Clodine when the driver lost control of the vehicle, crossed the median, and made contact with the guide wire from the ground to the telephone pole, propelling the vehicle upward onto the wires.

Witnesses also reported that the driver jumped down from the vehicle and ran to catch a bus prior to the arrival of Engine 2 and the Harris County Sheriff's Department.

The vehicle ran for over an hour until the oil had completely drained from the motor and it seized.

Several wreckers and a Southwestern Bell crew removed the vehicle from its perch.

E za ovo stvarno treba imati talenta a bogami i srece....kako je samo uspeo!
    "What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."

Sheriff Buford T. Justice

Ha ha ha, stvarno vala treba talenat za ovo. Svaka cast, vrh slike.

Moj burazer od strica je imao to zadovoljstvo da preleti telefonske kablove u zastavi 128, i da potpuno rasturi auto. Naime, na jednom pravcu se zaleteo sa nekih 140km/h, i krene neka baba da mu prelazi put, i da ne bi nju pokupio krene da bezi ulevo i zakaci malo zemlje pored puta, i to ga automatski zanese, baci u kanal na desnoj strani i tu krece okretanje auta u svim mogucim osama, pri cemu auto odskace uvis nekoliko metara, prelece telefonske kablove i vraca se na put, ali ne na tockove neko bocno, pa na krov.
    Auto razbijen, totalna steta, ostali upotrebljivi motor i menjac, burazer na svu srecu samo ugruvan, ostao u autu a nije bio vezan, pri cemu su sva stakla popucala.

A kad su u pitanju neobicnosti evo jos jedne zanimljive slicice!!!

i jos par!